 Color / 855
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:57:15 GMT

In lugnet.color, Johannes Koehler wrote:
Hello!

Since most of you ignored the simple request not to discuss in THIS thread but
in this: http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=50002 anyway,

We really should not start complaining about color threads getting hijacked.

...Or, it may be interesting to look back over the last year, and see just how
many threads turned into debates of color.

Did everyone see the new Johnny-five robot?
http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=23358

Disagree - because I can NOT pretend to know how to run a multi-billion(?)
dollar company that has existed longer than I have.

So hopefully the new CEO is older than the LEGO Company so he is able to know
how to run it.

Bye
Jojo

And I'm pretty sure the LEGO Company is pretty old.  Maybe I could do a better
job than someone that old...