 Color / 830
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:13:47 GMT

In lugnet.color, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

   Every post has to be requested to be cancelled individually, by the person who posted it. We don’t cancel entire threads. Even if the thread originator wants it that way! That’s becauase LUGNET

The end of this para should read:

“That’s because LUGNET doesn’t censor.”

(hit send too early, sorry!)