 Color / 803
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 22:46:47 GMT

In lugnet.color, David Koudys wrote:

Then not to point this out, but when people sign ‘petitions’, they are usually under the impression that the petition they sign is the one that is going to be received. By changing the wording of the petition ‘after the people have signed it’, yet still using the same attached names will open you up a whole other ‘kettle o’ fish’!

I would suggest cancelling this entire thread, and finalising the wording before re-posting.

ROSCO