 Color / 793
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:52:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Reinhard “Ben” Beneke wrote:

SNIP

   We, the signatories of this letter, form the group of Adult Fans Of LEGO® (AFOLs).

I am going to assume the above is a mistranslation from the original German version. Please correct it so it more properly reads (for example):

   We, the signatories of this letter, are members of the group of Adult Fans Of LEGO® (AFOLs).

As it currently reads, the letter appears to speak for all AFOLs, which is incorrect. I strongly suggest you change the wording before attempting to deliver this letter. It’s a small but vital difference.

Kelly