 Color / 172
Re: Color Change background
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 23:16:53 GMT

In lugnet.color, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.color, Christian Treczoks wrote:
Jake McKee wrote:

* Admitting that we made a mistake in our implementation
"Sorry, I dropped your baby".

Geez. That's a bit thick in my personal view.

(snipped a lot of stuff in the same vein)

Sorry, Jake, but it was really nothing really new in this post.

I failed to notice the promised "Good Thinking" - my error?

Yes, I think it *is* your error. You did "fail to notice"...

Jake *explained* why the Design Lab felt there was a strong need to change
things. You may not agree that it was a legitimate need to rationalise the
palette. That's fine. You might be right.

Well even if there *was* a legitimate need, it still doesn't explain how they
(the Design Lab) thought replacing grey with bley would help that need. I would
be very interested in hearing the logic behind that.

I would also be interested in hearing the details of the tests that "came back
overwhelmingly positive". Just for personal interest mind you.

But whatever. I'm not that worried about the changes anyway, I just don't think
this post gave us much more info than we already had.

ROSCO