 Color / 171
Re: Color Change background
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 16:53:57 GMT

I don’t begin to think that we’ll never make another mistake again. After all, the company is made up of humans, and humans make mistakes. What I do hope you know, or agree is that we will do a better job of trying to ensure this type of situation doesn’t happen again.

I hope this helps clear things up.

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

Jake,

Thanks for the information--unfortunately, you’re only human yourself, and only have so many hours in a day to do things--much of which was beyond your control at that time.

It appears there are possible issues in the Design Lab. In my current job, I’m an engineer that interfaces with sales teams, but I’m also involved with the folks in product development--you’d be suprised in some companies how development only thinks forward...not considering what’s out there already. Recently, development decided to implement an upgrade to old systems, but then rename the “upgraded” system with a new name---that new name just happened to be exactly the same name as a new product evolution with a completely different architecture---which was going to make my job as an engineer a living hell...

Every once in a while, the folks trapped in their cages have to be introduced to the outside--just so they can keep their bearings...

Scott Lyttle