 Color / 151
Re: Color Change background
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 16:51:44 GMT

In lugnet.color, Christian Treczoks wrote:
Jake McKee wrote:

* Admitting that we made a mistake in our implementation
"Sorry, I dropped your baby".

* Defining in writing, what colors have been locked i.e. defined as “universal”,
  thus being “untouchable” (will have a full list once it’s ready in a few
  weeks)
"I tried to catch the baby by the ears, really!"

* Agreeing to consult core consumers (AFOLs and child enthusiasts – Club kids)
  when making future core changes.
"Sorry, we promise that we'll work hard on not dropping babies again -
can I hold your other one?".

* Working on solutions to provide either old bricks or new bricks to help ease
  the transition.
"OK. I dropped your baby. Want a puppet instead?"

There's something rotten in the state of Denmark.

Yours, Christian

Christian,

If you hobby (LEGO is a hobby after all) stresses you out this much then maybe
you should consider getting a new hobby.

-Orion