 Color / 1324
    Flesh colored bricks? —Jonathan Lopes
   I was poking around brickshelf and located some pix of the new Las Vegas display in miniland @ LLCA and noticed some bricks in a color I didn't recognize: (URL) there anyone who is familiar with them that might be able to confirm? Best, Jonathan (17 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.color)

        Re: Flesh colored bricks? —Aaron M. Sneary
   (...) That is indeed a flesh color, you are seeing. Though I do not believe it is the same as the minifig colors. Instead, it is an older color that originated in either Belville or Scala lines. To my knowledge, it has never appeared in any system (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.color)

        Re: Flesh colored bricks? —Timothy Gould
     (...) They've always used parts in colours that didn't exist. I can remember loads of times looking at photos of legoland or travelling shows or whatnot and spotting parts that didn't exist... the wide range of brown in shows in the early 80s being (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.color)

         Re: Flesh colored bricks? —Jonathan Lopes
     (...) Thanks, Aaron. Tim, Yeah, that line is BS. If I recall correctly one of the buildings in the New England Village miniland section was Maersk blue. Way before that color was available in such a diverse number of elements. Also, there is a (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.color)

         Re: Flesh colored bricks? —Timothy Gould
     (...) All those weird elements on BL have gotta come from somewhere. I never minded it as a kid and I still don't as an adult. LEGO displays are about displaying what can be done with bricks and since no child (or more than a very few adults) has (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.color)

         Re: Flesh colored bricks? —Aaron M. Sneary
     (...) I never minded either. Miniland and the traveling shows were inspirational, but I never believed I could build those from my personal collection. But I did have trouble being instructed to actually TELL visitors to the park that they could. (...) (17 years ago, 4-Apr-07, to lugnet.color)

         Re: Flesh colored bricks? —William Webb
     (...) Yes Aaron, your fairies made it into the Miniland NYC scene of "MidSummer Nights Dream" And I am proud to say that the retail kit Statue of Liberty that I glued back in 2001, was scavenged, repaired, and is now sitting in the Vegas Cluster, as (...) (17 years ago, 4-Apr-07, to lugnet.color)

        Re: Flesh colored bricks? —William Webb
   (...) As Aaron mentioned, the colors are actually not available. The miniland development DK(RIP) team has always had special access to off colors, for their special projects. And when a brick is not made in a certain color, and only a handful are (...) (17 years ago, 4-Apr-07, to lugnet.color)