 Color / *1074 (-10)
  Re: The Hall of Albirona - The full story (Director's Cut)

Hello! (...) Thanks for the praise! (...) I don't hope so. Maybe I'd not be able to jump over it myself... (...) For the arched ceiling I used the most ordinary and non-specialized bricks imaginable, i.e. 2x4 bricks and 2x2 bricks :-) It's an (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.color)

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

Dear Jake, Long letters ask for long answers. Let me give you what you asked for ;-) Jake McKee wrote: > While we certainly have communication issues, I'm not sure this was or is the > source of all our problems of past and late. Certainly it plays (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(...) As a followup, I too would like these windows available in other colors. When one looks at how many different colors the 2x4 bricks (for example) are now available in... I think I counted somewhere about 38 different colors in Bricklink. And (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(...) Ben, I don't think the 1x2x2 classic style window will be retired any time soon. The reason is the same reason that it is still in production.... a large number of the Legoland Parks Miniland buildings have the 1x2x2 windows in them. I believe (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(...) I must appologize for my poor choice of words. Obviously children are LEGO's core market. That being said, to ingore even 5% of your market is a pretty serious oversight. Do you really think that this colour change improved LEGO sales? Do you (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(snip) (...) Ok, it's a known fact that AFOL's make up from 1-5% in sales for TLG. How does 5% translate to a "core group of consumers"? Now, if you managed to get 40%, that would be a stronger point for debate... Scott (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(...) Assumptions. How are you equating the owners to TLG? Those are separate statements that don't have commonality. Yes, TLG is a private company, but the owner of the company isn't the CEO. You "doubt a switchback would drive TLG out of (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(snip) (...) Ok, there's your market strategy....video tape them saying that, or have them write a letter to TLG... If you really want old gray back, don't make it look like someone's whining about their color collection--make it business. Get the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:ID3w61.61z@lugnet.com... (...) I would like to know what future changes LEGO is planning (if any) regarding the light bluish grey color change. It seems clear to me that the change to (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)

  Re: the top 15 colors

(...) So... if I am interpreting the above numbers correctly... MdStone now has been seen in 37% of the variety of parts that Gray has ever been known to have been produced in (but not neccessarily the same base group tho). Not bad for ~1.3 years (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact