Re: Land Ho, An Isle of Mist story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:42:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Cale Leiphart writes:
This is just a teeny, tiny, not so much that anyone would notice bit late,
but I finally  got around to Writing a story about my character's arrival on
the Isle of mist. http://www.lugnet.com/~271/IsleofMist/Chaptrer1  I'm not a
practiced story teller so any feedback would be appreciated.

I like your story, and I like the set-up of your page right now - the
pictures are vivid, and it is evident that a lot of work went into putting
in the details of the ship - kudos on the extra effort.

You also have a good mix of characters and personalities - leaves the
possibilities of what wil happen nice and open.

     -- Pawel

http://www.geocities.com/cw_isleofmist/