Subject:
Land Ho, An Isle of Mist story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 02:33:20 GMT

  This is just a teeny, tiny, not so much that anyone would notice bit late,
but I finally  got around to Writing a story about my character's arrival on
the Isle of mist. http://www.lugnet.com/~271/IsleofMist/Chaptrer1  I'm not a
practiced story teller so any feedback would be appreciated.

  I also wrote some profiles for my characters, and a description of their
airship. http://www.lugnet.com/~271/IsleofMist/ Hope you enjoy.

  For the record, my party landed on 10/20.

Cale