Re: Journey to the Isle of Mist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 18:32:06 GMT

Hi Wilson, Fritz, and the rest,

Wow - wow! When I finished the story I actually let out a "woohoo" out loud!
My roommate is already asking me to get offline coz I'm tying up the phone -
I've been online or a long time reading this - but let me say, wow, wow,
wow. So many different characters and collaborations! Such a great story,
and of course, dare I say, the best graphics in Castle World, perhaps all of
lugnet! I am amazed, dazed, and I love it all.

I really like how you two tied your stories in retrospect, and I was LOL
during a few parts of the story! Now tell me, is Kaiser lost under the
boxes, and is he named after Germany's Kaiser?...

The only constructive criticism I can possibly give is, careful on the
typos! I saw and "and" that became "at" and a few letters missing here and
there. (But of course, that happens to everyone!)

Again, I loved it!

-Shiri

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:
http://home.sofast.net/~raska/iomstory.html