Re: Journey to the Isle of Mist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 00:50:48 GMT

http://home.sofast.net/~raska/iomstory.html

Wilson, Fritz, bee-yoo-tiful work guys!  I can't wait to see what happens. :-)

Hey thanks man!

And Wilson, great shots of the glider; it worked out better than I had
thought.  Now, I just need to get my butt in gear and get my end started. :-)

Ya, I really like the way the glider shots worked out too.  It added some
extra drama and tension there at the end, which made it a more exciting
story, in my opinion.  Thanks again for your help.

Wilson
http://home.sofast.net/~raska