Re: Journey to the Isle of Mist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 15:01:36 GMT

And now for the unveiling of our new story, Journey to the Isle of Mist:

http://home.sofast.net/~raska/iomstory.html

Wilson, Fritz, bee-yoo-tiful work guys!  I can't wait to see what happens. :-)

And Wilson, great shots of the glider; it worked out better than I had
thought.  Now, I just need to get my butt in gear and get my end started. :-)

-Chris