Re: Journey to the Isle of Mist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 05:48:28 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:
Hello everyone.  Fritz Grondy and I have just completed our collaborative
story about our characters' trip to the Isle of Mist.  Included in the story
are several more cameo appearances from other balladeers, so look for those
as well.  We've worked very hard on this project, so we hope you enjoy it.

http://home.sofast.net/~raska/iomstory.html

Hope you all like it, and let us know what you think!

Wilson and Fritz

It's awesome!

It took me a little while to get going, but once I got past page 2 or so, I was
glued to the computer for the duration of the story.  You mix the size of the
pictures very well, using the larger formats to emphasize the important parts
in your  story - kudos on that.

The dream sequence was very good and like any dream - was ambiguous.  Is
there  a reason you chose to do it in color vs. black and white?  Or just for
the sunset scene?

I know that undertaking a project that depends on a lot of other people can take
a lot longer than expected, but I commend you on reaching out and getting others
involved - it certainly opens up tons of doors for future stories and
intertwines many worlds.

It's funny how no matter how long the story is, one always wants more :)

-- Pawel