Re: Journey to the Isle of Mist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 00:39:25 GMT

You guys did a great job with the story.  Wilson, you are king of graphics,
always have been, always will be.

Well, I don't know about the king, but thank you very much for your
compliments, they really mean a lot to me!

I'm liking how this story is shaping up
and look forward to more from you all.  It's really awesome how people are
taking the IOM story and are running with it and you all have made it even
more interesting.  Looking forward to more stories and cameos. =)

Thanks again!

Wilson
http://home.sofast.net/~raska