Re: IOM:A simple run (continued)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 21:11:31 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, James Howse writes another introductory piece about
the Windchaser.

Hey, cool! I think this post was almost missed. By me at least. I really
like the continued development of Jayn, and it's just wonderful how you
changed her mood from sour to sweet in the course of fifteen, twenty
minutes. (I love it when that happens!) The description of Tile gives an
edge and a funny twist... ooh, having an annoying passanger like that on a
mistaken journey to a place like IOM would sure make things interesting!
Jayn's connection to the sea is made very clear by you, and yet you "show,
don't tell", as my friend would say. Great job!

-Shiri