 Castle / Castle Organizations / Castle World / *871 (-20)
  Re: Newest Addition To Castle World

(...) Hi Bryan, First of all, I know how upsetting it can be when you don't get any response to your posts. So I totally hear you on that. As for CW updates, I know Nathan does his best, but even *he* is human (hard to believe, I know! He does a (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Newest Addition To Castle World

The link at the bottom of your first post leads to what appears to be the beginning of a page, only a paragraph or so long, but the text is all squished together, and the link in your second post leads me to a 'page not found' error. Perhaps that is (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Newest Addition To Castle World

(...) me or done anything , everybodys too busy with the July meeting. And another thing is , I sent in a creature (it doesn't have a pic , big deal , there's a character with no pic in there) , and cw's been updated a few times , I can plainly see (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Some expansion on the tournament idea

I like the idea of having different tournaments. I bet a lot of people will join these last-minute, so I think keeping them as cool-but-simple as possible is best. If we do go with the "strength points" method as Chris suggests, a good number would (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Some expansion on the tournament idea

Hello all, I've been giving some more thought to the tournament that would happen at The Gathering at Brickfest 2001. I got to thinking; we all have been discussing this a bit, and people are wanting different things. So, here's what I toss up to (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box...

(...) Oh, I'm not saying eyewear didn't exist in such times.. I'm not sure they do in .my. realm.. I just haven't given it thought. But it is such a nice head that not using it seems kind of a waste. must think on it. (...) Thanks for the kind (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box...

(...) See: (URL) sites are claiming eyewear existed at least as early as the 10th century -- seems like a castle era to me, even if a little late. Castle Blacktron time and technology will work a little differently, but first I have to finish (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box...

(...) Hehe... nice scene, Richard. I've done the same with Cam, as well, but I haven't put her into my castle theme because I haven't decided if my society has developed enough to invent corrective lenses, yet. hehe. :) If you check my brickshelf (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box...

(...) She's a BABE!!!! Great scene Richard! The customization on her bo-Um.... FRONT is well done. (...) Looking forward to it!!!! Matt -- (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box...

(...) The torso on the left is standard issue Blacktron I. The torso on the right is definitely a custom. (...) Lightsabre handle with Belville crown, possibly with the pin broken off the bottom. (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box...

Nice little scene Richard. Did you make both of those torsos? I'm not familiar with space torsos, so forgive my ignorance... They both look great together, so I am guessing you made them both. Really nice work. One question: What is she holding? (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box...

Hey Y'all: This is a last minute scan of something I have been toying with in between packing all of my other Lego for a move I must make. Take a look at the shockingly poor quality of the MOC scan at: (URL) yeah, that's what Cam of Alpha Team looks (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: The Sea Wolves

They are really cool. I love the custom sails... ..hmm that gives me an idea :) James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3AEDD5F7.493F@m...ing.com... (...) Cutters (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: The Sea Wolves

(...) Actually, the first picture is technically showing Castle creations... Special thanks go to Sheree Rosenkrantz for the sails. Note that these ships are slight mods of the little cutter in 6277 Imperial Trading Post. One difference is that (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Massive Update: Character Bios

(...) Thanks Wilson! (...) Yeah, I want to make the lances a bit bigger for all of them too, but I need more 1x1 grey rounds first. :-) -Chris (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Massive Update: Character Bios

Hey Chris, great job on all the extensive background info on all the well-designed characters! I read through most of them and started to visualize your realm. The dragon lancers were especially cool! I liked how you photographed them, with the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

Oh dear! I must've missed this post. Sorry, Frederick, but I hope that "better late than never"!... (...) Your participation will certainly not be prohibited! Everyone is welcome. First off, what Leah said is true; you don't *need* pictures in order (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Massive Update: Character Bios

(...) Thanks! (...) It doesn't take a whole lot to make 10 clone heads look totally different...just an Xacto knife, a Sharpie, imagination, and LOTS of patience. :-) -Chris (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Massive Update: Character Bios

That's some cool stuff! Man, I guess i'm going to have to start customizing my own heads. All I have are smilies and the 3 or 4 different pirate style heads, Since I haven't collected much of anything in years... (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Massive Update: Character Bios

(...) Thanks much! (...) Gimme a few decades, and I might have something...:-) (...) True...but just because they're more powerful doesn't mean they're tougher to defeat. One just has to be unconventional. :-) (...) All good things to those who (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact