 Castle / 9915 (+10)
  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

(...) I live about five minutes from LDMI in East Windsor, CT, so I get same-day shipping whenever I order from LD. Still, I got a letter on Wednesday saying that the order would be postponed until 7/31. Then, THE VERY NEXT DAY (Thursday), my two (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

(...) From what I have read in the past LD/S@H is very conservative about the backorder ship times in most cases, they'd say they will ship later and manage it earlier than say earlier and ship late. Consider it the LD/S@H business style. I find (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: criticism

(...) Why, thank you Dr. Freud! Geeze! Evan Butzlaff, Skeletal Army Builder (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) personally, they serve as my protagonist faction. i think it is because most of us began our collection with classic, lions, and black falcons. the black knights serve as the beginning break with the past towards a new future. they are (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) i agree with victor. in my world there are many faction, none represent 'good' and none represent 'evil.' (i don't have an army of the undead either.. unfortunately).. i think the ideas of good and evil are more stagnant than just a plain free (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions( Who evens needs them?)

(...) Actually I have none of the lego factions in my medieval world. I like to be very original , so I have used none of the predetermined factions. I do use the LIon symbol for a kingdom but they are nothing like "The Lion Knights" or "Crusaders" (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The extra horse

(...) Ok let's see. Indian horse. I wonder who made the mistake of having it put in with the guarded inns. kickin him/herself now:) I would have been pretty darn surprised if the sabble had only one clip! solid head tops went away. you wanna know (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I Want To Blow My Head Off (if you only new, boy)

I think Jude is right, man. This is just LUGNET and CastleWorld is just CastleWorld. I don't think anyone should feel it appropriate to say sucks as many times as you did. Nathan Made a hasty decision. But it was justified. This is supposed to be (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I Want To Blow My Head Off (if you only knew, boy)

I think you need to keep things in perspective when you think somone is blowing sunshine up someone else's ***... How old is the person who posted their work? What is their brick budget? What is there mental/physical state? Yes some people post (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) Cool. You could outfit some minifigs in black (like the Blacktron torsos) with the Pirate Captain's hat for the elite totenkopf regiments of Prussia, it would closely match a drawing I've seen of one of the groups. However, that would be more (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact