 Castle / 9924
Re: Factions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 23:51:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Don Herko writes:
In lugnet.castle, Arthur Jackson Aringdale writes:
Hello, everyone.

I know everyone has already shared their views on minifig factions, but I am
new so I'll put in my two cents:

Black Knights: Epitome of chivalry and all around heroicness.
Dragon Masters: Part of BK.
Royal Knights, Knights Kingdom: Good guys from a remote southern kingdom.
Forestmen: Good, but rarely show up as they are buried in the dense Forest
Sauvage.
Black Falcons: Haven't really figured them out yet, plus I have like 2 so
they will probably be guards or something.
Wolfpack: Neutral. They help out whatever side seems to do them justice
Classic LEGOLAND, Yellow Castle: They seem good, but it is hard to tell,
since so few of their once thriving kingdom survived the Dark Ages.
Fright Knights: Evile assassins with loads of undead.
Bulls: Good people ruled by an evil posessed leader. Those grey eyes just
seem demonic.
As you can see, my kingdom is pretty much overrun by good guys, but every
battle some people from everywhere defect and join my evile Bat Lord/Vader
FK ruler, only to be decapitated by all the good troops. Peace

the chinchilla

Here goes am developing a Eur-Asian world

Black Knights - Norsemen
Full Lion Bodies - English (defense archer torsos are Scottish)
Royal Knights (and King Leo torsos) - French (and Dutch)
Fright Knights - Russian
Black Falcons or Black Eagles - Austrian
Blue grey white ninja theme - Japan
Red Black grenn ninja theme - China
Dragon Masters - Prussia
Crossed Battle Axe - Spain & Portugal
Woodsmen - Bavaria
Bulls - Poland
Wolfpack - Slovackia
WW Indians Nomads in Middle East Desert

just my thoughts

Cool. You could outfit some minifigs in black (like the Blacktron torsos)
with the Pirate Captain's hat for the elite totenkopf regiments of Prussia,
it would closely match a drawing I've seen of one of the groups. However,
that would be more 18th/19th century, so nevermind. Though I did just give
myself a good idea: Using those figures, the Blues and Imperial Reds from
the Pirates theme, and the Armada for various factions in Imperial period
(18th - 19th cen.) war.