 Castle / 9855 (+20)
  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

Well, I am in the US, and I ordered two of them on 7/3, and got a message that they were backordered until the 13th. I got a notice yesterday that they shipped. I have not heard otherwise since then. Eric (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Factions

Ok, I'll play! (...) Boy, do we see these guys differently! Not that I see them as purely evil, but if someone is going to wage war, it would be them. I see BK and DM together as one. (...) Partially agree. These are the good guys, but they are the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone??? (Not yet...Soon?)

(...) I would agree. It seems possible that they've gotten more orders initially than they expected to take. (...) I really hope that you are wrong, despite your seeming confidence in the course of action they would take, for 2 reasons: 1. I haven't (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone??? (Not yet...Soon?)

(...) I called yesterday to order mine. The person on the phone said that they were out of stock, but would be back in stock "at the end of the month". Of course, that wasn't really very helpful, since my address changes "at the end of the month", (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Factions

(...) Lego seems to be portraying them as rebels. ("Rebel Chariot", etc). Rebels are not inherently evil.. or are you getting the "evil" element from their facial features, etc? But then being ugly makes them evil? Something about this cut-and-dry (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

I ordered 2 the first day they were listed on the website (for which I got a backordered email and letter), then 2 more a week or so later (no email, no letter), and all 4 just showed up on my doorstep this afternoon! yippeeeee!!!! (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

I have an e-mail confirmation in my mailbox dated June 8th for the one I ordered. You ordered long after I did and you got a letter that yours are shipping? Now I'm really pissed... Tamyra "steam pouring out her ears" Teed (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Green wizard's hat

Hello! Is it right that there has been a set with a green wizard's hat in it? Which set is it and where could I get it? I need two of these green hats... Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

I think the main reason I classify them as good vs. evil is that it is far more interesting to me. If I'm going to build large sites, and have actions performed by my figures, and possibly wirte a story around it, good vs. evil brings up more action (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Village Party

(...) Well, I hate replying to myself, but since I've shared these ideas with Jon by email and he seemed to like them, I' throw them "to the dogs" to be torn apart here in the main forum. ;P so: (URL) nothing really special, but the first is my (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Green wizard's hat

(...) Oddly enough, it was never in a Castle set but only in Freestyle. So far I've run across them in: <set:4128> <set:4138> and heard of them in <set:1194> <set:4055> There may be others as well. Hope this helps! (Should this be a FAQ?) Cheers, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) This is fun! I have been an avid Castle collector on and off for 21 years, so here is my take on the various groups. Classic castle--the forefathers, the most revered and experienced of all the knight groups. The purple crown insignia is the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) Whatever does it for you is fair enough. (...) I wasn't suggesting everyone just gets along.. (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) Hmm, interesting that you have the BK completely unrelated to the DM. How do you explain the shared dragon shields and plumes? (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Guarded Inn has arrived in the US

I apologize if someone has already announced this, but I didn't find any posts mentioning it in the US, so... Yep, the Guarded Inn arrived at my home today! It was in the gray box and came with the same extra horse that has already been discussed. I (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn has arrived in the US

(...) west coasters will get it? I recieved a shipping confirmation e-mail for my online order on Wed. Thanks. Jon (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

Well, if you check recent additions to Brickbay, you'll REALLY be mad... Looks like LEGO4YOU bought 10 sets and broke them up for sale. They listed 50 gray castle walls, 10 red/black castle walls, and 6 red/black castle walls. Of course, they could (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone??? (Not yet...Soon?)

(...) This is quite likely with a lot of enthusiasts buying multiple copies of the set. My comment is that people should stretch their lego budgets because other rare, classic sets are coming out. (...) Yes and No. I think there is a time period of (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Guarded Inn has arrived in the US

(...) Ahh, I knew I forgot something! I live in Atlanta, Georgia, a ways away from the west coast I'm afraid... --Kyle (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

(...) I'm in the same boat! I ordered 1 set as soon as the anouncement came and received in the mail, just today, that my set is back ordered due to the high demand. What gives!!!!!! Is west/east coasters special whereas mid America gets the shaft? (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact