 Castle / 9867
Re: Factions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 00:32:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Brouwer writes:
I think the main reason I classify them as good vs. evil is that it is far
more interesting to me.  If I'm going to build large sites, and have actions
performed by my figures, and possibly wirte a story around it, good vs. evil
brings up more action in my mind.
Whatever does it for you is fair enough.

In a fantasy world where everyone just gets along sounds VERY boring to
me...  That's why it's fantasy.  It lets you PRETEND and have fun.  Nothing
more than that.  It's not a social commentary.

I wasn't suggesting everyone just gets along..