 Castle / 9859
Re: Factions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 21:07:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Brouwer writes:

Bulls: Good people ruled by an evil posessed leader. Those grey eyes just

lso an evil group, but not possesed.  Just a very agressive group.  Kill at
will!

Lego seems to be portraying them as rebels. ("Rebel Chariot", etc). Rebels
are not inherently evil.. or are you getting the "evil" element from their
facial features, etc? But then being ugly makes them evil?

Something about this cut-and-dry evil vs. good thing bothers me. Maybe it's
just the way I'm remembering it, but it seems to me back in the Black
Falcon/Crusader days, neither faction was portrayed as good or evil, leaving
interpretation open to the real-world where it's never quite so simple and
good or evil depends who's side you're on or who wrote the textbooks...