 Castle / 9770 (+20)
  Re: Evidence of new LEGO CASTLE sets on the way???

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes: <snip> (...) Eagle shields started poking their heads up last summer in the US (URL) heard any other word or speculation since though. Would certainly make a nice surprise for the 2002 line. John #388 (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 100th message in this thread

(...) 4721 looks like it has a roof too. What % is that? NICK (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 100th message in this thread

(...) That appears to be part of the page design. I'd say that 50% of th volume of 4721-3 is the cardboard backdrop, but that is only those three sets, and the parts in those make me drool a flood. :D Jeff (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Evidence of new LEGO CASTLE sets on the way???

(...) (URL)a. its a shield with a heraldic pattern we havent seen (...) b. = Well, a round shield already exists, albeit long past. And I don’t know how TLG would put an image on the old round shields cause they have circular rivets. It appears as (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  `Castle in 2002`

`Castle in 2002` The possibilities of the new castle range due out in 2002 seem quite promising. Castle now has loads of wall elements varying from the ninja line to the most recent Harry Potter ‘Droid Escape’ curved pieces. All these additional (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 100th message in this thread

(...) I'm also not inclined to worry that there's a cardboard backdrop in a set. It's been done before, and I doubt it adds much to the cost of the set. If it makes the set that much more desirable for the targeted market, and therefore more (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Ikrosian Anniversary -or- Teaser for a new year

Ich bin ein Lugnetter! My friends, it was one year ago today that one timid boy made his first post to lugnet. I offer this to you: (URL) one year ago today one timid boy first announced to his world that his website existed, and one year later that (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Another Brickfest idea...

Has anybody considered bringing a dock? Surely not everyone's characters will arrive on horseback(or walking)? Somebody belongs to seafaring people, don't they? I'd be willing to bring any large blue or tan baseplates that I have to help build a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small MOC :)

Ooooh, pweetty! What a heavenly oasis...! Great job, Tamy. I love your trees, I really need to get moving about making more forests and stuff... my excuse is that the Islands are scarce in trees... ;-) Lame one, I know. Great job! -Shiri (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Evidence of new LEGO CASTLE sets on the way???

(...) I have had the sword that has the Eagle on one side and the Bull symbol on the other side since last summer. Saw the shield then too, no one has mentioned the crown/helm I've seen at the MN LIC either. They also have a sheath and a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another Brickfest idea...

(...) I was planning on bringing a dock, unfortunately, it looks like I will have almost zero building time between now and Brickfest, and sadly, I'm not even 100% confident I will be able to attend. Unfortunately I have a major work deliverable (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Small MOC :)

Not to follow up my own message, though better pics are now up :) Glad everyone liked what they saw in the first few pics! check out my website for Pics of Howling Hill (URL) and as always, LMKWYT! Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: HP Set Color/Design Choices (was: Second Harry Potter Movie Trailer Released)

(...) I think that as castle fodder, yes it does matter. Unless castleheads intend to start following LEGO design themes and we start to see psycadelic, fruit flavored, or candy-coated castles! But I don't really see them trading in their browns, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: HP Set Color/Design Choices (was: Second Harry Potter Movie Trailer Released)

(...) Well actually... I am working on "Paradisa" castle... (...) There's enough earth tones in there that I personally will be happy to get some far out colors. Also, I can buy grey bricks etc, I can't buy bricks in far out colors. (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  NELUG Tech Level 2 (medieval) game pictures etc..

Follow ups to .org.us.nelug and .fun.gaming. .castle was included because this was a Tech Level 2 (medieval) game. There is a small description of the game on the page but I am sure you are probably more interested in the pictures. (URL) a personal (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle)

  Re: NELUG Tech Level 2 (medieval) game pictures etc..

Wow! Great scenery! Looks like a lot of fun. How many hours did you end up playing? I would love to try this sometime, but I think GardenSlug is needing a centralized meeting place that is large enough and convenient for all or most of us... :-( (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle)

  Re: NELUG Tech Level 2 (medieval) game pictures etc..

(...) Well we all got there at about 10am. It took until about noon to get everything setup. The game then lasted until about 6pm. (...) Having the space and the time can definitly be a problem. We have rented rooms in the past but this puts a tight (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Detailed Pics of HP Elements

Set 4702 Is it just me or does the evil minifig wearing the purple turban (forgot his name, the guy with two faces) have a 1x1 cylinder for a head! Elliot (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Pics no more (Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!)

(...) Thay are now ta ta : "In order to enable to all licensees of the Harry Potter of topic a equal advertising appearance, the Harry Potter of pictures can be seen only again starting from 1 October 2001. Thank you for the understanding!" (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

Did anyone download these photos and save them before the lawyers took down the site? I'd like to get copies. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact