 Castle / 9770
Re: Evidence of new LEGO CASTLE sets on the way???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 00:20:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:
<snip>
am I barking up the wrong tree here, has anyone seen anything like this

thoughts please

James

Eagle shields started poking their heads up last summer in the US

http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=5934

haven't heard any other word or speculation since though.  Would certainly
make a nice surprise for the 2002 line.

John

  Evidence of new LEGO CASTLE sets on the way???

OK so I went to legoland Windsor today and this is what I saw (the image is fresh out of my digital camera so its about 250k ish) (URL) was sitting along side the Royal Knights Lion Shield and the bulls shield ( (URL) ) ( (URL) ) its labeled 'castle (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)