 Castle / 9773
Re: Evidence of new LEGO CASTLE sets on the way???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 02:49:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:
OK so I went to legoland Windsor today and this is what I saw:

http://www.minifig.co.uk/images/temp/dcp_0566.jpg

Interesting…

a. its a shield with a heraldic pattern we havent seen
b. its round indicating a new round shield may be on the way
c. it follows then maybe castle isnt out of the window

b. = Well, a round shield already exists, albeit long past.
And I don’t know how TLG would put an image on the old round shields cause
they have circular rivets.

It appears as though these Eagle shields have been around for at least a year…
Could they have possible been from a castle line that never made production.
Is it likely that the Knights Kingdom line simply surmounted the Eagle’s
line and only one made it into production?

                     Lots a questions,
                                              --==Richärd==--