 Castle / 9786
Re: NELUG Tech Level 2 (medieval) game pictures etc..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 13:48:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Andy Lynch writes:
Wow!  Great scenery!  Looks like a lot of fun.  How many hours did you
end up playing?

Well we all got there at about 10am.  It took until about noon to get
everything setup.  The game then lasted until about 6pm.

I would love to try this sometime, but I think GardenSlug is needing a
centralized meeting place that is large enough and convenient for all or
most of us... :-(

Having the space and the time can definitly be a problem.  We have rented rooms
in the past but this puts a tight time limit on the game and can take longer to
set up.  The last couple we have been fortunate enought to be able to use one
of our members homes.

For this most recent game I was able to bring 6 of our train tables to the site
the week before and set them up.  This made it much better than just sitting on
the floor.  We also did a lot of preparation before the game so setup actually
went fairly smoothly.

Eric Kingsley

-Andy Lynch