 Castle / 9781
Re: Small MOC :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 02:32:23 GMT

Not to follow up my own message, though better pics are now up :)
Glad everyone liked what they saw in the first few pics!

check out my website for Pics of Howling Hill

http://64.193.132.185/mookie/

Enjoy! and as always, LMKWYT!

Tamy

Mookie wrote:

I decided to take some time away from homework and do a little building,
I have a few pics, not the greatest.. I was a little too busy today to
get some decent ones when the light was good..  If the weekend isn't to
rainy like they said it would be I'll work on getting some better pics
that show off more :)

Till then, LMKWYT!

http://64.193.132.185/temp/MTN002.jpg
http://64.193.132.185/temp/MTN005.jpg
http://64.193.132.185/temp/MTN008.jpg

don't bother putting in the missing numbers, they aren't there.. didn't
turn out that well!

Enjoy!
Tamy
<who still needs more foliage!>