 Castle / 9782
Re: HP Set Color/Design Choices (was: Second Harry Potter Movie Trailer Released)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 05:08:35 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Melody Brown writes:
... it doesn't matter really does it?

I personally like the colours :)

I think that as castle fodder, yes it does matter. Unless castleheads intend
to start following LEGO design themes and we start to see psycadelic, fruit
flavored, or candy-coated castles! But I don't really see them trading in
their browns, blacks, tans and greys for orange, purple, and transparent
pastels.

The only thing I see being able to be made out of some of the HP elements is
the General Lee from the Dukes of Hazzard!

Matt