 Harry Potter / 421
420  |  422
Subject:
Second Harry Potter Movie Trailer Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 03:45:13 GMT

In a fun coincidence to our current HP LEGO news...the second movie trailer
was released today. It's not up in Apple's QuickTime Movie Trailer Theater
yet (though I suppose it will be in the next couple of days), so you'll have
to go to http://www.harrypotter.com and look in the Daily Prophet section.
The quality lacks, but when they get it up at Apple, it'll look good.

[?][?][?] Movie Spoiler Alert [?][?][?]

They give up alot in this one folks...if you want to be surprised, you might
want to skip it: the snitch, the troll, Fluffy and more are shown...very
heavy on the effects, this trailer.

[::::] LEGO Specific Stuff [::::]

The funny thing is, I don't see a SINGLE purple chair or orange table
ANYWHERE in the movie...hmmmm, VERY interesting...

Actually, I really wonder about the choices LEGO has made in their color
scheme for the HP sets...WHY orange and purple and all? Why clear treasure
chests? Why are the kids wearing '70s leisure suits? Why do they have starry
capes? Why, why, why?

Matt