 Harry Potter / 423
Re: Second Harry Potter Movie Trailer Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 04:33:58 GMT

Matthew Gerber wrote in message ...
Why are the kids wearing '70s leisure suits?

They aren't, they are wearing Brit-style school uniforms. Shirt, sweater,
school badge, tie. I wore 'em at grammar school in the UK in the seventies.
Hogwarts is, after all, a British boarding school, if a very unusual one :-)

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/