 Harry Potter / 465
Re: Second Harry Potter Movie Trailer Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 21:39:58 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Matt Brooks writes:

Something I noticed in the trailer (Which didn't seem to jibe when I saw
the sets) was that Dumbledore doesn't have a HAT! He isn't shown wearing
a hat in the movie trailers at all (nor does he have one in the sets)
which I find disturbing. I mean, we ALL know a Wizard's staff has a knob
on the end, but doesn't he always have a hat on too?

Uh, yes he is.  At least, he has one on during the opening remarks to the
students.  Well, maybe it's not a pointed hat, but it's a head covering of
some kind.

I just rechecked.  In the second trailer, when Dumbledore gets to the
"corridor is off limits to everyone who does not wish to suffer a most
painful death" line, he shakes his head a bit -- he's definitely wearing a
pointed hat, it's just tilted back so far, it's almost horizontal.

Steve