 Castle / 9650 (+20)
  Re: Winged minifigs

(...) attaching two studs behind a minifig: (URL) The "M-Tron Rocket Pack," which came with several sets (in blue with the Solar Power Transporter, grey with another set IIRC, and black in M-Tron). It's not particularly "available" at present but it (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Medieval Villages

I took a stroll around the Museum of Welsh Life at St Fagans on the weekend. I didn't have my camera unfortunately but will take one next time. They have taken old buildings from around the country and rebuilt them all togther. It gave me loads of (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July MOTM is ready to go!

(...) Such big decisions! Silly castle people, can't you take turns? The vote'll be split among you all! Who do I vote for? I'm torn, Brad's cathedral is cool but Tamy and Elin and the dragon... ugh!! -Shiri (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.castle)

  What are "SPUDs" and "POOPs"?

(...) Hello, Can you guys help out a newbie here...what are SPUDs and POOPs? (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What are "SPUDs" and "POOPs"?

take a look at Shiri's Acronym page (URL) Piece [that can or should be made] of Other Pieces. SPUD: Special/Single Piece/Purpose Ugly/Useless/UnLEGOish Design/Decorative. HTH James "Mat May" <maym@tsainc.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  MISSION IMPOSSIBLE:

An innocent guard stands guard at the clock tower, a sharp halberd in his hand. Beneath him is a mighty treasure in the tower's prison. Tic, Tic, Tic, BEEP-BEEP! The clock strikes Ten AM. The guard knows what is coming. The hand of doom rises over (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Winged minifigs

(...) LFB, those are indeed non-custom, non-xacto blade solutions -- but unless you are doing winged space monkeys, they kinda suck. I mean this in the best way possible... =oP -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July MOTM is ready to go!

No! you just have to vote for you favorite this month... I'm sure a few of us will have to resubmit.. no problem :) The space people don't take turns... why should we have to! besides, I'd rather see the whole vote be castle ;) I'm being greedy! (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July MOTM is ready to go!

Hi Shiri, If there is any thought of voting for mine, then vote for one of the others. I've already won twice. I just wanted to enter this to show off some more models. I don't really care about winning. There are plenty of really strong entries (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.castle)

  Another expanson question from Rascal..^_^

Hey guys! Well, yet again I've come into a lump sum of 250 dollars that I'm willing to blow on lego. The only problem is, I have no idea what to buy! I want to expand my castle towns, and definately buy some of those coveted roof bricks, but I have (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another expanson question from Rascal..^_^

(...) <SNIP> (...) 10 copies of the new Guarded Inn would seem to be exactly what you need. Go to shop.lego.com, and if ti isn't on he front splash page, search for set 10000. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another expanson question from Rascal..^_^

(...) Paul, you're a mind reader. That's *exactly* what I thought. :) No current set is as good, no contemporary set is as cheap. In my oh-so-humble opinion, of course. James (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another expanson question from Rascal..^_^

(...) Actually it's listed under the Castle section under themes , which replaced Knights Kingdom. (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: site update

"Mookie" <Mookie1@telocity.com> wrote in message news:3B349164.4F11BE...ity.com... 8<snip (...) 8<snip OK as requested I have created a .dat file for the inn and posted it on the site My first ldraw creation. BTW does anyone know if the Guarded Inn (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad)

  Re: What are "SPUDs" and "POOPs"?

(...) Thank you! I've always wanted to know what those meant, but I was too chicken toi ask. I figured one day it would come to me (as I felt quite smart when I figured out "MOC" on my own!), or someone else would be brave enough to ask! (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Help assembling minifigs

didn't know where to post my help. I have hundreds of minifigs all taken apart. I would like to put them togeather but how do I tell what head goes with what body. I have been searching catalogs for sets they may have come from but wow...this looks (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help assembling minifigs

(...) Yes. :) Check out the Fibblesnork Guide, which has a fairly complete (up to Fright Knights) listing of castle sets, and you can list the sets by theme. It has a picture of each figure as it comes in each set. (URL) probably the easiest way. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: site update

(...) Good Job James! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself! (...) as far as I know... not yet, I hope someday we'll get more castle parts done. I just don't have the time to badger the part creators :( I was just happy to get the bush that Tore did! I (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad)

  Re: site update

(...) I'm more familiar with Jonathan Wilson's version of m6067.dat (found here) than the actual set. And there's no sign in there. (Also no minifigs.) Since I use m6067.dat as a great test case for BrickDraw3D I've been wishing it could be (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad)

  Re: site update

Erik: (...) [...] (...) Sounds like it is time for me to "improve" it a bit. ;-) It really ought to have seats around one end and starting gates at the other end. Jacob (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact