 Castle / 9662
Re: Another expanson question from Rascal..^_^
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 01:44:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Paul Sinasohn writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
Hey guys!
Well, yet again I've come into a lump sum of 250 dollars that I'm willing to
blow on lego. The only problem is, I have no idea what to buy! • <SNIP>
-the Rascal King

10 copies of the new Guarded Inn would seem to be exactly what you need.
Go to shop.lego.com, and if ti isn't on he front splash page, search for set
10000.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

Actually it's listed under the Castle section under themes , which replaced
Knights Kingdom.