 Castle / 9659
9658  |  9660
Subject:
Another expanson question from Rascal..^_^
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 21:57:28 GMT

Hey guys!
Well, yet again I've come into a lump sum of 250 dollars that I'm willing to
blow on lego. The only problem is, I have no idea what to buy!
I want to expand my castle towns, and definately buy some of those coveted roof
bricks, but I have no idea what would be the best sets to get these in. I know
of the possibility of brickbay (which i enjoy logging on to and drooling over
sets I'll never have) but I think I'll have a better chance of expanding my
city if i buy one good set or numerous copies of a good set.
Here's the plan.
I have a large walled in castle town, with only four buildings: a blacksmith
shop, a house, a tavern and the castle itself. I would like to get more small
to medium sized buildings to go within the structure, and the castle itself to
be larger.
Anybody have any ideas for specific parts or sets that can help me accomplish
my goal?
Thanx alot guys!
-the Rascal King