 Castle / 9660
Re: Another expanson question from Rascal..^_^
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 22:24:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
Hey guys!
Well, yet again I've come into a lump sum of 250 dollars that I'm willing to
blow on lego. The only problem is, I have no idea what to buy! • <SNIP>
-the Rascal King

10 copies of the new Guarded Inn would seem to be exactly what you need.
Go to shop.lego.com, and if ti isn't on he front splash page, search for set
10000.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115