 Castle / 9663
Re: site update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 09:28:26 GMT

"Mookie" <Mookie1@telocity.com> wrote in message
news:3B349164.4F11BEAF@telocity.com...
8<snip
Also... I've been meaning to ask you, where did you get the yellow
corner walls from in your GI version? did they come from pirate sets? if
so which one(s)?  Looks spiffy, any chance of having you ldraw your
version?
8<snip

OK as requested I have created a .dat file for the inn and posted it on the
site
My first ldraw creation.

BTW does anyone know if the Guarded Inn sign is avaliable in Ldraw anywhere

James

www.minifig.co.uk - details of updates are on the front page

x-posted to .cad