 Castle / 9646
Re: site update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 03:03:24 GMT

"Mookie" <Mookie1@telocity.com> wrote in message
news:3B349164.4F11BEAF@telocity.com...
Hey James, just checked out your site again, Love the new stuff added!

I was looking at your guard house and noticed on pic 5 you have it going
to castle2-5 instead of guard1-5 of course I could see the pic by
manually typing in the information! though just figured I'd let you
know.

Ill sort that out, thanks
Also... I've been meaning to ask you, where did you get the yellow
corner walls from in your GI version? did they come from pirate sets? if
so which one(s)?  Looks spiffy, any chance of having you ldraw your
version?

The yellow walls I am assuming are from an Eldorado Fortress (6276) It
definately has 2 cos Ive got one, but I cant say for sure as I think they
came from a Car boot sale. I may attempt to ldraw it but I've never had much
luck with the software. may be worth a try though :)

Thanks
James

Keep up the good work!!

Tamy