 Castle / 9669
Re: site update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 20:39:26 GMT

Erik:

P.S. favorite test cases - some for when I need to stress the system • [...]
arena.dat - Jacob Sparre Andersen - About as big as they come

Sounds like it is time for me to "improve" it a bit. ;-)

It really ought to have seats around one end and starting
gates at the other end.

Jacob
--
http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Antikken/Romerriget/Circus_Maximus/