 Castle / 9639
9638  |  9640
Subject:
site update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 05:16:49 GMT

*phew*

I've updated my site finally with some new stuff. a new MOC and some
minifigs. LMKWYT.
I've used burps in my MOC so I've donned my flame retardent pants :)
seriously though all feedback good or bad is appreciated.
Thanks for looking

James

www.minifig.co.uk - details of updates are on the front page