 Castle / 9670
Re: site update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 22:05:08 GMT

Yippeee!!!!
someone is actualy useing one of my models!!!

Gary
*Grin*

Erik Olson <olsone@spamcop.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:

BTW does anyone know if the Guarded Inn sign is avaliable in Ldraw • anywhere

I'm more familiar with Jonathan Wilson's version of m6067.dat (found here)
than the actual set. And there's no sign in there. (Also no minifigs.)

Since I use m6067.dat as a great test case for BrickDraw3D I've been • wishing
it could be completed. I'm sure interest in getting it complete will go up
after July 13! We will all have copies of the new set to look at...

I'm not planning to become a parts author soon though, unless Steve is
generously giving lessons at Brickfest, and persuades me.

-Erik

P.S. favorite test cases - some for when I need to stress the system

m6040.dat - blacksmith
m6067.dat - guarded inn (both thanks to jonathan wilson)
centurion.dat - Lego Mechcommander, Burkhard Schloemer. BIG.
vision.dat - sixby fire tech (alas) - tricky subparts in its pieces
osterich.dat - Gary Blessing (yes I admit it. Has "interesting" • combinations
of pieces)
braketruck.dat - James Powell - cute little model
arena.dat - Jacob Sparre Andersen - About as big as they come