 Castle / 9666
Re: Help assembling minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:24:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Diana Franich writes:

didn't know where to post my help.  I have hundreds of minifigs all taken
apart.  I would like to put them togeather but how do I tell what head goes
with what body.  I have been searching catalogs for sets they may have come
from but wow...this looks like it could be a huge project.  Please is there
an easier way?

Yes.  :)

Check out the Fibblesnork Guide, which has a fairly complete (up to Fright
Knights) listing of castle sets, and you can list the sets by theme.  It has
a picture of each figure as it comes in each set.

http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/castle/

That's probably the easiest way.  Brickshelf would also be a good way,
although it's harder if you don't know what sets are in the collection.

James