 Castle / 7982
  New Castle Lego Site

I posted to the general announcement board, but just in case people are not watching that, I wanted to post that I have a web site up. (URL) castle section is where the bulk of the 'stuff' is. So have a look and thanks for your time! Brian K> (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

One of the most comprehensive sites I've seen. I really apreciated that you provided so many pictures to help create your world. I'm a big believer in using pictures to enhance and even tell the story. Creating the different moods for the different (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) It's funny that even with all that I have, I definitely feel like I need more (and I don't even have anywhere to put the stuff)! I love minifigs and could buy them all day long, if I had that kind of money... (...) Thanks for the great (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Good character names! Great customizations! Amazing site! ***So very, very nice*** Just one question? From which set did you acquire all those chrome helmets? (the ones that are the half of a light fixture, used on car head lights) O.K. just (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Nice site, but you should expect to get a request from TLC shortly about your domain name... You might want to let those of us who maintain links pages know an alternate URL so the link doesn't go bad in a few days... (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Very nice! That Black Falcon Bastion is HUGE! =) Nice presentation and great image mapping. You might want to think about your domain name, like Frank said, though. They don't seem to look too kindly on people using their name in people's (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Thanks for the warning, but I work for a comany that deals with law and Lego does not have legobuilders trademarked, so they can't do anything about it. it is just as if someone started their domain name with 3m (3m-meter), 3M can't force them (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

Great start on your page Brian! You've sure got a lot to look at, seeing how new it is. Have you maybe gotten some names from LOTR, a few I noticed were Rohaan, Elron, and Sayomon (Rohan, Elrond, Saruman). Is this correct, or am I just reading WAY (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) And speaking of names, why is it that guys with names like Gunther are ALWAYS evil???? =) Creat site though. I love the Wizard's Tower. Peter (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Ahh, he's not 'evil', he's dead! No, seriously, he's my undead champion, my sig fig at Castle World. Evil/good is always a matter of perception. In their eyes, they are the ones that are good and that their outlook on life is the correct one, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Thanks for the feedback! It was my birthday this weekend, so I haven't been online. You are correct about the forest smithy site. It was from an old idea book. I thought it was really neat and would add nicely to my overall world of trying to (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Sorry for not explaining thoroughly, I just kinda threw that ackronym out there in the fray. LOTR stands for Lord of the Rings, the series of books written by J.R.R. Tolkien. (...) Oh, it's definitely worth our time. I love looking at new (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) It is also soon 'To Be A Major Motion Picture' :^) The trailer is out on the web somewhere, I haven't bothered with it yet... Mike (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) i saw the trailer a few weeks ago on the net it wasn't much but you did get to see the characters that was mostly all of it and they had shown a huge army charging into battle but it wasn't anything special (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Nathan Thanks for mentioning the Black Falcon Bastion. My name is Andy and I am Brian's partner in this website. The Black Falcon Bastion is my creation and I was hoping that someone would notice it and say something amongst all the great work (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

Andy & Brian- My hat is off to both of you. This is absolutely the coolest thing I've seen/heard on Lugnet.castle yet! While everyone has been debating for the past year(s) HOW to do this, you two went ahead and DID it. I'm truly impressed! The (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) I only know of one person and she has about 125 Black Falcons. Now are you meaning only those with the BF torso, or are you including the red scale armor torsos with yellow edged BF shields? Jimmy (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Some of those custom figs are VERY good! I especially enjoyed seeing Lady Nicole Falcon, The White Wizard Samual (cool use of the Belville Princess crown), and Commander Klaglich (I myself build such chariots, but that warhammer -- that thing (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) thanks for the feedback. I would be interested in the dead links. I went through the site pretty well and don't recall dead links. If you have time or remember some of them, I would be greatful for the info. I do not work for Lego. I just (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Technically, we have almost 200 in the World of SparrowHawk. I have the Yellow sect, which is 75 + strong and Any has the whopping 115. That's a lot of Falcon's for one world! BK> (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Uh-huh. You might want to read LEGO's "Fair Play" policies. They'll come in handy when (not if) LEGO's lawyers get in touch with you about it. (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Well, you could always include the backgrounds within a table centered on the page and then give the page itself a color in keeping with your overall design. I don't know what is supported in Netscape (blech! Boy, that Java browser just sucks (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Matt Thanks for your kind words. I know I speak for both Brian and myself when I say that feedback like yours has made all of our work worth it. Stay tuned as we start developing the stories more. Thanks again. Andy (23 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Jimmy Thanks for the interest. As Brian mentioned in reply to you we have more than 200 Black Flacon torso minifigs in the land of Sparrowhawk. All 110 of mine are straight Black Falcon torsos. I have some calvary that are not black falcon (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)