 Castle / 7580 (+20)
  Re: Just curious......

(...) but (...) Uh-oh, Anthony's responding, get ready to read a lot and ticked off at his convoluded viewpoints. It's a complicated question if you really get down into the nitty gritty. What exactly is a good guy and a bad guy? And is there such a (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First movie: "Some Assembly Required"

(...) happens (...) force. (...) Cross-posting is good, otherwise I might never have seen it. :) (...) all (...) FinePix (...) I'll (...) to (...) It's wonderful!!! I love it! Being a necromancer at heart, this certainly gets the old bones rattling (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Just curious......

(...) To me, that's a pretty loaded question. For reference, let me post my newest set of characters: (URL) - none of them are good nor bad. They are just different. I decided not to make any more bad or good characters - I will leave that up to the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Just curious......

I really keep it pretty even. I divide my castle guys up into 5 groups, most of which are pretty obvious distinctions: 1. Camelot Knights: Always "the good guys". Heroes in just about every sense and they have the best castle setup of all the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New stuff on my webpage ...

(...) Sorry I'm slow on replying to this; a number of things thrown my way last week made life a little more interesting than I'd have liked. ahwell. :) I can't really say anything that the others haven't already beaten me to. :) Excellent. All of (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Lego for sale!!!

(...) Just to let everyone know that these sets are sold. Thanks for all your responses. Even those that corrected my error. thanks again, steve (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pictures/Camera tricks.. was Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) you're (...) I may look into that, it would certainly help. (...) $16, (...) (e.g. (...) reflective (...) take (...) on a (...) a (...) Ahh, You use film-based cameras. :) Many of us that are having this particular color-balance issue are (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  About Harry Potter minifigs...

During our last meeting, some of my fellow Monlugians (from MonLUG) and I discussed the upcoming Harry Potter theme due out in November. We were thinking that it would contain some very cool parts for Castle and Town MOCs. But then, someone blurted (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: About Harry Potter minifigs...

(...) To me, it would depend on whether or not the sets were full of neat props and pieces that could be used with minifig-scale creations. If not, then I probably wouldn't buy them. Fortunately, someone posted a rumour here a while back stating (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: About Harry Potter minifigs...

(...) Well firstly, I wouldn't buy the sets. I'm more of a collector than a builder and a set with the creator figures has no interest for me. I think they are yucky. Yes, yucky. Secondly, recently on lugnet we heard from some German sources that (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: About Harry Potter minifigs...

(...) Huh. Maybe Hagrid will be creator-scale? That would be pretty cool. Although since they use yellow for minifig skin and flesh color for Creator-fig skin, that could seem weird. eric (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: About Harry Potter minifigs...

(...) Yeah, my fear is that hagrid will be a big POOP like the Rock Raider monster. But you never know, a modelled figurine like the dragon with moveable limbs might not be so,bad maybe. Think of the detailed painting they've been doing on the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: The Perfect Parts Set: 6776 Ogel Control Center?

y'know, this one i'm gonna order from S@H for sure. given the juniorization of lego in general, and the IMHO lack of decent themes these days I, too, am excited about the Alpha Team sets. love all the new minifigs, too -paul (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: My VERY FIRST publication of MOCS!!

(...) No, it's one of two drahon heads, much the same as in the 8086 (?) but in other colours. In another castle I experimented with a different head. Hopefully it will be up in a week or so. (...) Thanks for your compliments! (...) No reason, or it (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My VERY FIRST publication of MOCS!!

(...) Shiri, thanks for the compliments! Daan (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Model

Greetings, I am a new Lugnet member and thought you might enjoy checking out a castle model I built several years ago. (URL) me know what you think. Brian (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Model

(...) You know, I should just abandon my attempts to build castles, I'm just no good at making ones that look that cool. Great job, if it isn't destroyed already, I'd really like to see some internal shots, I noticed some hinge pieces used. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Model

(...) Hi Brian, Great Work! I really liked your castle! Nice design! I would like to see more pics including some of the inside and of the boat if you still have it together. If not, then get busy and build us another to look at! <chuckle> Welcome (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Model

(...) I think that is a *great* castle! Very solid looking - the whole thing, rather than just facades. A very formidable stronghold! Was there any interior? Any followups? I really like the left view - right out of some of the castle books! (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Model

(...) I know this is .castle, but everyone should go up one level on his gallery and check out his star wars MOCs... wow. (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact