 Castle / 7597
Re: Castle Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:33:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brian Stokes writes:
Greetings,

I am a new Lugnet member and thought you might enjoy checking out a castle
model I built several years ago.

Let me know what you think.

Brian
Hi Brian,
Great Work!
I really liked your castle! Nice design!  I would like to see more pics
including some of the inside and of the boat if you still have it together.
If not, then get busy and build us another to look at! <chuckle>  Welcome to
lugnet!
Tom