 Castle / 7593
Re: My VERY FIRST publication of MOCS!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 22:22:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
In lugnet.castle, Daan Bargerbos writes:
Now about this picture:

... is that a horse there?  If so, what's up with that?  A symbol?

No, it's one of two drahon heads, much the same as in the 8086 (?) but in
other colours. In another castle I experimented with a different head.
Hopefully it will be up in a week or so.

So overall - great detail in such a compact area.  I enjoy the smaller and
detailed castles as much as the big compicated ones.  They make me pay
attention to detail :)

Thanks for your compliments!

PIRATE BOAT

I like the boat - it's very compact and almost "homey" ... But what's up
with the pink arches - Is that done on purpose or for a reason?  The head in
front of the boat is also very cool.

No reason, or it must be that I didn't had any other colours left :-(
You're right: It isn't a very good choice, but now you've got the idea of
the model. It has changed a little bit by the way.

Good stuff ... what's up next?  (Now you have to deliver again ... sorry)

I hope som emore will come up in a few weeks!

-- Pawel