 Castle / 7534
Re: My VERY FIRST publication of MOCS!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 21:10:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daan Bargerbos writes:
Hello everyone,

Yo.

At last i managed to take some pictures, scan them in and upload them on
Brickshelf.
The quality of the pictures is not too good, but you get a fairly good
impression of the constructions: a castle and a boat.

RED WHITE BLACK CASTLE

Here is my favorite picture of the bunch:

I love the detail.  The colors work, and the whole place is filled with life.

Now about this picture:

... is that a horse there?  If so, what's up with that?  A symbol?

So overall - great detail in such a compact area.  I enjoy the smaller and
detailed castles as much as the big compicated ones.  They make me pay
attention to detail :)

PIRATE BOAT

I like the boat - it's very compact and almost "homey" ... But what's up
with the pink arches - Is that done on purpose or for a reason?  The head in
front of the boat is also very cool.

Good stuff ... what's up next?  (Now you have to deliver again ... sorry)

-- Pawel