 Castle / 7561
Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 04:42:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
Heather Patey wrote:

A large round door that swings open:

Cool! Crossposting to .space just in case no one over there has tried
this out, that would make a perfect large hatch in a space ship. Too bad
the only choices for wall (that I'm aware of) are red and black, though
using SNOT techniques you could do white, yellow, brown, and grey (have
I missed any?).

There are inverse arches in brown in <set:6442> and in grey in <set:6560>.
Divers are useful for something after all.  There are tan inverse arches in
<set:5958>, but no upright ones as far as I know.  There is a brown 1x2 beam in
<set:7111>, two or three of which could be rigged to substitute for the 1x4
beam behind each tile.  The tiles are just to hide the beam holes and pins, so
any other disguide idea would work fine.

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada