 Castle / 7549
Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 00:13:20 GMT

Hmmm.  Waitaminute.  That's right, that set comes with light gray and white • 1/4
cylinders.  This picture:

Looks tan to me.  I guess they are light gray.

Well, it looks like tan would look just as good.

  The pictures make it look tan... but that's just a color-balance
issue... It seems pretty common. My camera often gets the
color balance wrong with indoor lighting too, but it's easily
corrected in a decent graphics program.

--
-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises