 Castle / 7623
Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 19:50:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ed T. Toton III writes:
BRASSO is brass polish.  That is the brand name.  My bottle says it's made
in Canada.  This product is ideal for removing decals without damaging the
bricks.  You just have to scrub quite hard and for about 5 minutes for each
piece.

What type of cloth would you use?  Does that work for non-white and
non-opaque pieces?

I tried it on a blue opaque surface using paper-towels. Worked
quite well... but they're right, you have to kep rubbing for about
5 minutes. It's a gradual removal. I'm sure it would work just as
well on transparent pieces too, but I haven't tried it.

It works just as well on transparent pieces.  It will also remove scratches and
other minor blemishes, which is handy for those ebay lots!  :)

Jeff
"I'm begining to wonder if a lot of them aren't so much resilient as incredibly
dense."